|Movie Day: The Pepsi Max Job Interview|
That is, it's where the interviewers are looking for examples of what you have done in the past - to demonstrate or provide 'proof' that you will be able to demonstrate those behaviours again in the future. Specifically when you are doing the job that they are interviewing you for.
The topic of job interview was brought to mind when I saw someone share the old Pepsi Max what-you-shouldn't- do at a job interview commercial on their Facebook wall this week.
It's less than a minute long - take a quick look:
Alternatively, what will give you the edge in a job interview is the combination of:
- how you present yourself in appearance
- the relevance of your examples
- the insightfulness of your questions
- the quality of your answers, and
- the relevance of your skills and experience.
Hope you enjoyed today's little video on Movie Day here at Career Chick Chat.
Thanks for the chat!